What's on your WW'ing Christmas list?

Gift cards are always a good thing, or cash!!!

My wife just gives me cold hard cash.  Told me she has no idea what a screwdriver or drill bit is, or does, so she leaves the buying to me.  Rest of the family, we don't do gifts, get togethers, really I don't converse with them.  I despise drama and politics and that is all they have to offer.  You sit in a room full of people that cannot fix a toilet seat.  Rather have a circumcision with a chainsaw than endure that.:D

31 minutes ago, HandyDan said:

I try to talk them out of buying something.  At my age I have about all I want and if I find something I want I usually buy it.  I would like to see them buy something for the kids with the money they might spend on me.

I agree completely...somehow that just doesn't seem to be acceptable.

That last post mighta came off as being kinda greedy. My mother-in-law watches the Home Shopping Network, and QVC. She sees them advertising some tools that the handymen in your life need. (Such as a screwdriver with a built in flashlight, one size fits all wrench, etc). I thank her for them, put them in a cabinet in the basement, never use them. So I love cash, gift cards or posting things on Amazons wish list. If they’re gonna spend the money, it seems best (?) if it’s for something I’m gonna use.