So I'm looking around but haven't seen anything that looks complete enough without getting too fancy. As I mentioned before I'm trying to get the shop more compressed and workable...Any links or photos?

Not fancy just needs to be the most sensible. I saw these but don't need to laminate and need to combine to be one complete table...

drillpress_table06.jpg

drill pres table 2.jpg

Edited by BillyJack

My approach, take in mind this is merely another person sharing another method.

Write down my parameters, length, width, max height.  Then a column on what I want it to do, tilt, have a backfence, what needs to be adjustable???

Finally I have to take that and merge a series of designs for each capability I desire.  And then of course the testing phase begins.  Last year I made a post about a router table / drawer in a cabinet idea as a project in progress.  Many of the finer details were a direct result of input I received here.  To which for all those involved I again thank you!

This link will give an idea of how I went about this particular project.  Sure not the same but lots of input. 

Usually I am tweaking such a project right up to the applying finish stages.

6 hours ago, Larry Buskirk said:

Not trying to be difficult Billy, but I'm not quite sure what you mean by a combined table.

Also is what you're looking for to be used on a bench, or floor model drill press?

Floor model drill. Nothing fancy but it works well. When I mean combined I'm looking for the most bang for the buch on a dime budget. 

I've got some extra material around and hoping to get some of these projects done before to long....

• 2 weeks later...

It's day to day with me. Dialysis wouldn't work Monday so went to the hospital to get a new catheter  put in. It's my third... while I was the there a simple install the part that goes into my heart must have ticked something and my heart didn't like it and went crazy. So they kept me all night as a precaution because they were concerned about a blood clot and they did Dialysis at the hospital.. thusday I'm tired . Thursday come home with groceries and I climb up and down stairs and get a pain in lungs from breathing so heavy. Barely got to sleep and hurts today. Tylenol  helps and will go dialysis  tonight. If it persists into Sat. I'm off to do another hospital run...

Other than that I'm peachy....