Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
John Morris

Good Monday Morning Patriot Woodworkers! September 9, 2019

Rate this topic

It's Monday already? Time does fly when you're having fun, huh? 

It's clean up day, here. Boring but, necessary. Plus, I always find stuff that rolled off the bench. 

If my back holds out and the ADD doesn't kickin, I might get some laser engraving done. 

Busy day at work, boss is on vacation which means 6 day work weeks till he returns for me.  Had way more than my share of work to get done.  Didn't help a coworker didn't seat a Valve cover gasket and it poured when he was done.  Yup, had to fix that mess, and oh, they were waiting.  :BangingHead:

No progress on carport remodel.  But I did make a template for the 16 mounts for the lights.  Have to work on getting them made up tomorrow.  And my 4 1/4 inch hole saw arrived.  So I practiced with a few scrap pieces of siding to see how that is going to work.  Just like cutting siding you use the blade installed backwards.  In this case run the drill backwards, very slowly.