Well here's my gripe!!!!:

Bought (or should i say paid for) a TRITON palm belt sander at the wood show up here in new jersey.

The vendor I bought it from said they would ship it as soon as they got it in. Then they said they had sent it and gave me the tracking number to ups.

ups said it never got to me as far as their tracking.

I called debbie at TRITON customer service and they got ahold of the vendor and after MANY phone calls i got the promise they would refund the money.

Didn't get squat.

Debbie talked to district rep for TRITON who said the vendor would send the money.

Didn't get squat.

Talked to the vendor (eddie of u brite tools in Asbury park, new jersey) who said he would send me a refund.

Didn't get squat.

Tried to get back ahold of debbie at Triton customer service but she hasn't called me back for a month now.

By the way its' been 4 months now and, you guessed it, Ain't got squat.

So now I'm going to have to take a train down and back to asbury park to confront eddie to get my 69.99 dollars back.

I'll never buy another Triton tool or deal with these yom heads at Ubrite tools in Asbury park.

If you don't see me online for awhile it's cause I'm working in the prison woodshop.

So Mike, how do you really feel about Triton and the service? :)

I am really sorry to hear this, these stories should be never happen, just remember Mike, 69.99 aint worth a trip to the tank for the night, it'll cost 10 times that in bail.

Hang in there man, let us know how the trip turns out.

Going to go down there after a few weeks ( gotta finish up some work) and show up at the store he works at. Will also send some nasty letters to the CEO of Triton as soon as I find his address.

On 7/19/2019 at 4:56 PM, PostalTom said:

@DRAGON1, how did things turn out?  Hope you finally got someone to make things right.

• 1 month later...

Well after 6 months and 2 trips down to his business, uptite fasteners in Asbury Park, nj. I finally have my new Triton palm belt sander. Haven't had a spare minute to test it out other than to just make sure it runs. Didn't get thrown in jail, but it was close.