Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble

Rate this topic

Topic Summary

Created

Last Reply

Replies

Views

John Morris -
Larry Buskirk -

Top Posters

Folks, my venting topic is gone, I am done venting, I am done with it all, sorry if I was being a tad petty, I am moving on, I promise to not return to the issue.

Thank you all for your understanding and patience, done, gone, outta here.

Back to the shop withya'll!

Ok, that's why when I clinked on the link it told me that I was not authorized.  

John, you did the right thing and no need to beat yourself up about it.  Everyone of us at sometime in our childhood or manhood has had our hands slapped or been warned.  So, need to throw the phone down the hall or kick the dog, just take it like a man.  So, those who created the exodus about the issue just needs to grow up.  Please allow me to use a religious analogy.  Heaven will have none of that.  So, if you hold hatred in your heart regarding race, social standing, looks, wealth or any other trivial thing, don't expect to make it as that attitude won't be there.  Now is a great time to practice citizen ship rules of our desired destiny.  

I like it here.  It is a very supportive place.  Like Artie said, I can have some fun and ask my questions.  That's why I am here.  And, if I have information that may be of some help, I'll gladly and freely offer it.  So, John, it will pass and you did the right thing for this site and all of us who remain.  We will build again.  I have tried reaching out to a couple of them via PM, no response yet.  If they don't come back, then they need to grow up.  Ok, if you wish to delete this post, no offense taken.  Let's march on smartly.  :P

Just as soon as the corporate jet is safe again, we can get together to have a working vacation at the executive suite.  :D

53 minutes ago, FlGatorwood said:

Just as soon as the corporate jet is safe again, we can get together to have a working vacation at the executive suite.  :D

We’ll put the overflow on the corporate yacht.  

9 hours ago, Ron Dudelston said:

We’ll put the overflow on the corporate yacht.

Well you can explain this one.

ship.jpg.92ed2d59504db2271df69636cec20c85.jpg

1 hour ago, FlGatorwood said:

Now where did you find Noah's ark? 

@Gene Howe told me where to look.:JawDrop:

6 minutes ago, HandyDan said:

They should have kept the animals from chewing it up like that.

They ran out of food Dan!

11 hours ago, FlGatorwood said:

Now where did you find Noah's ark?  

Northern Kentucky  https://www.cincinnati.com/story/news/2019/05/24/ark-encounter-owners-sue-over-rain-damage/1220627001/?fbclid=IwAR0-o-TGicUqi6tMRntWNZu2i3uL1zhX91lyIlZzxg64AP2VYQ5vvmKDjL0

image.png.9f0cdefb8b78f7ad29ea6011948105fc.png

Edited by kmealy