Friday, June 7, 2019, What’s on your Patriot Woodworker agenda

Didn't get the cane done but close.  Got sidetracked fixing the neighbors lawn tractor.  24HP Briggs with a two barrel carb that is leaking gas into the engine when turned off after using a bit.  Has a fuel shut off solenoid and a needle valve.  Guess both are bad.  He sent it to the local shop and they told him they thought it was the choke and they don't fix chokes all for the low low price of $53.00.  Fuel solenoid and carb parts $150.00.  Found a new carb on E-Bay for $75.00.  Can finish the cane while waiting for parts.  Been cutting his grass for him while it is down.   

23 minutes ago, lew said:

Relaxing on the deck

Just about done with all the posts and concrete prep work for my deck.  Rain didn't hold me up today we did not have much so another post and concrete slab got poured this evening before dark.

Maybe I need to get some pictures???  :JawDrop:

1 minute ago, Woodbutcherbynight said:

Just about done with all the posts and concrete prep work for my deck.  Rain didn't hold me up today we did not have much so another post and concrete slab got poured this evening before dark.

Maybe I need to get some pictures???  :JawDrop:

That would be super.  

8 minutes ago, FlGatorwood said:

That would be super.  

I generally work outside until after dark.  Remembering to take pictures is less of a priority as putting back all the tools.  :D  At the least I am off on Sunday, after church I will snap a few.  As long as the weather continues to cooperate.