Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
John Morris

Bone Marrow Exam

On 8/24/2019 at 1:59 PM, FlGatorwood said:

John, please don't stop posting about your condition until you feel fine or have adjusted to the point it no longer bothers you.  We are brothers here and we appreciate your sharing with us.  We are all praying for a stronger and healthier John.  You go. 

Thank you so much Gator.

Whether dizziness is inner or not, I can at least try it, and I will, thanks for the suggestion.

35 minutes ago, Gene Howe said:

John, you may want to Google Meniere's disease. 

I hope not. Had this problem for over 40 years. Valiun seemed to help, though the doctor told me they didn't know why it helped. Really violent dizziness would come on suddenly. It could last for minutes or sometimes for days. This is an inner ear problem. For no apparent reason the dizziness stopped  probably 10 years ago more or less.

Guesses of causes of Meniers are all over the map. From salt intake to infections. It's chronic and, there's no sure cure. Recommended treatments are also widely varied. What helps for one person may not work for another. 

2 hours ago, John Morris said:

Just got the phone call from the docs office from yesterdays lab tests, platelets roared up to 207,000 !!!! I am right in the middle of the range, in other words, perfect! :cowboy:

They went from the low 30,000's to 207! They also want me to skip this weeks (today's) injections to see if I can hold my own. The big test will be next weeks lab, crossing fingers!

Thanks y'all!

That is great news!!!!!

John, that is great news!  Thanks for making our day.  

Re: the inner balance, that exercise is one of many for Meniere's but I don't suspect that you have that.  I am just wondering if the low platelets have caused an inner ear imbalance and if those exercises would help.  I do have Meniere's and I get sea sick standing on the dock.  I have to do these exercises about every 3 or 4 months.  But, this may not be helpful to you, but I just wanted to see if it helped in your situation.