Handsaw Portable Till

John Morris

Far better solution than my hanging saws on the wall. I've far too many "in progress" projects started already that this will have to wait and go on the "to do list". Not sure when I'll get back in the shop. My trip to Alaska left both the little lady and myself sick thanks to a few sick couples that seemed to constantly be around us. Ugh....

John, sorry to hear about your dog but the companionship is nice to have....

15 minutes ago, hatuffej said:

You bet! I have to get back into WWing. I make gifts for family and friends but not for general sale, so after the holidays, I usually don't have much to do. I want to make a jewelry box with how-I-do-it photos. 

Hat, that would be a great tutorial. Love to see that. Go for it!

11 hours ago, sreilly24590 said:

Far better solution than my hanging saws on the wall. I've far too many "in progress" projects started already that this will have to wait and go on the "to do list". Not sure when I'll get back in the shop. My trip to Alaska left both the little lady and myself sick thanks to a few sick couples that seemed to constantly be around us. Ugh....

John, sorry to hear about your dog but the companionship is nice to have....

I take it you went on an Alaskan cruise? Something on my bucket list, I hear it's absolutely beautiful!

I hope you get into the shop soon Reilly, and thank you for the sentiments about Woody or doggy. You know, he does the strangest things now, it's almost as if he's happier deaf. He'll sit in the back yard and look up at the sky and bark and bark and bark, with his tail wagging happily.

He rolls around on the grass more, he runs after our bigger dog more, perhaps he feels invincible with his new power to ignore and not have to hear anything?

10 hours ago, hatuffej said:

You bet! I have to get back into WWing. I make gifts for family and friends but not for general sale, so after the holidays, I usually don't have much to do. I want to make a jewelry box with how-I-do-it photos. 

As @Gene Howe said, I'd love to see that tutorial! What are you waiting for Hat!