Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble

The Patriot Woodworkers with Operation Ward 57 Adopt a Wounded Warrior Family for the Holidays - 2019 project is live, please click on link to view our very special annual project.

Rate this topic

Looks like DeWalt and Porter-Cable (brands of Stanley Black&Decker) are starting to share some.  No mention though of the motor / bearing / etc. differences inside, though, other than the variable speed on DeWalt

https://atelierdubricoleur.wordpress.com/2019/05/22/tool-brands-compatibility-good-news-compatibilite-des-marques-doutils-bonne-nouvelle/

Well, if you have one of each, when one breaks, you can interchange them.  That's the only good thing that I can think of.  It's a real shame that the America we grew up in has merged/morphed into monopolies.  We have fewer good choices in what we purchase whether product or service.  Since 1961, I have always voted for products and services with my wallet and will continue to do so.  I suppose if you want the real products, you need to shop yard and estate sales.