Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Ron Dudelston

Friday, May 17, 2019. What’s on Your Patriot Woodworker Weekend Agenda?

Rate this topic

Topic Summary

Created

Last Reply

Replies

Views

Ron Dudelston -
John Moody -

Top Posters

Entire county is trying to dry out, today.....between 3.5 to 6" of rain came dome last night....several bridges and roads have been washed out....Mad River has flooded half the town of West Liberty, OH......was a LONG, LOUD and windy night....steady "light show" for several hours...

Corn stalks from last year's harvest, were washed out of the fields, and onto the roads.....many driveways were too.  

May get more rain tonight..maybe.   Dungeon Creek was running, as well.....rather damp in the shop, right now.

Tried to mow today.   Buried the lawn tractor twice and had to pull it out with the car and a couple of the HF tow straps.   Gave up after the 2nd one.   Played with the septic system after that; figured it couldn't be any worse - it wasn't.   Restore tomorrow and R&R Sunday if I'm lucky.

Ok...front tire went flat yesterday...unable to get a new one, until this morning....price was quoted as $130....wound up paying the place $140..for ONE TIRE...grrr:ArguingSmileys:

While we were trying to plug the old tire, and pump it back up...compressor plugs into the power port in the van...power port stops working....also noticed the radio has stopped working as well, does have a single red flashing lighted button....but will not turn on.   :WonderScratch: plug didn't work, had to run around on a "Donut" spare tire....

Radio comes with those style of vans.    Looked in the fuse box under the hood.....someone had added a wire to the fuse port....:ChinScratch:Not  Dodge.  Will have to do some research...didn't find any blown/burnt  fuses.

57 minutes ago, steven newman said:

Radio comes with those style of vans.  

What year make and model?  I have access to wiring schematics.  Save you some time and frustration and at least give you a direction to head other that somewhere under the hood or dash.

39 minutes ago, Woodbutcherbynight said:

What year make and model?  I have access to wiring schematics.  Save you some time and frustration and at least give you a direction to head other that somewhere under the hood or dash.

Dodge Grand caravan, SE...2010

front.jpg.437d39d1836d45a74fed03051227a94e.jpg

1638932796_newvan1.jpg.189df073ddea4bfcb9ea5b015c4eeca6.jpg

Edited by steven newman

15 minutes ago, steven newman said:

Dodge Grand caravan, SE...2010

Will look it up tomorrow at work and have some info for you tomorrow evening.:TwoThumbsUp:

13 hours ago, p_toad said:

Tried to mow today.   Buried the lawn tractor twice and had to pull it out with the car and a couple of the HF tow straps.   Gave up after the 2nd one.   Played with the septic system after that; figured it couldn't be any worse - it wasn't.   Restore tomorrow and R&R Sunday if I'm lucky.

I feel your pain Peter, The septic system is probably overloaded due to all the rain. About all you can do is give it a few days to drain off. BTDT :(

On 5/17/2019 at 3:10 PM, steven newman said:

Entire county is trying to dry out, today.....between 3.5 to 6" of rain came dome last night....several bridges and roads have been washed out....Mad River has flooded half the town of West Liberty, OH......was a LONG, LOUD and windy night....steady "light show" for several hours...

Corn stalks from last year's harvest, were washed out of the fields, and onto the roads.....many driveways were too.  

May get more rain tonight..maybe.   Dungeon Creek was running, as well.....rather damp in the shop, right now.

Wettest 12 months in US history

Watching the neighbors either trying to mow the wet areas or skipping altogether.   I have a spot in my backyard that is almost dry enough to mow over, driest it's been since September.

Edited by kmealy