Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble

Rate this topic

Topic Summary

Created

Last Reply

Replies

Views

Smallpatch -
Gerald -

Top Posters

My wife just now showed me where Wood Magazine is touting this new hammer that will actually work with old generation and new nails. Oh boy and I kind of get the impression it will work with either hand.!!! and maybe even with bent nails after they have been straightened...This was on facebook so not real sure of anything.

This is a new hammer from Stanley Black and Decker......They did say all the way back to the stone age or bronze age, forgot which one, any type of nail can be driven with their new model and any formula of metal can be driven all the way into the wood....

I did just picked a random forum to place this important message for I do know guys have been directed to place my messages where they actually belong.....there fore making it impossible to ever locate them again....

Edited by Smallpatch

Jess, anytime we move a topic to the appropriate Forum, there is a redirect link left behind. 

I think what we may have to do though is go a step further and pm the poster when we move it. I apologise for any inconveniences. 

Now to the hammer, WHAT!!!!!:lol:

There's a couple in my shop that meets that criteria. One may have even come from HF.

Was this the April issue?