Good Monday Morning Patriot Woodworkers! May 13, 2019

I have been down and out for close to 2 months with my back problems. This has been the worst that I have had for more than 10 years. Still working on my stretching and using heat and cold packs along with a TENS UNIT with pads that run electric current to stimulate the lower back muscles. So not being able to do much around the house or garage.

29 minutes ago, Allen Worsham said:

I have been down and out for close to 2 months with my back problems. This has been the worst that I have had for more than 10 years. Still working on my stretching and using heat and cold packs along with a TENS UNIT with pads that run electric current to stimulate the lower back muscles. So not being able to do much around the house or garage.

Sorry to hear this Allen. A couple trips to a PT really helped me. 

5 hours ago, DuckSoup said:

After several weeks of spring weather and being somewhat productive in the shop on some clocks & cheese boards I'm making someone put the malocchio on me & the last 7 days has been laced with 3 separate injuries to my right arm. The LOML left for work on Friday and took the shop keys with her, a later text told me I was grounded for a couple of days.

Over the weekend I installed a new faucet in the kitchen & cleaned the stove, trying to build up my "atta boy" list and get my keys back.

Bob, you have to hate it when you get your wings clipped by the head of the house.  I feel your pain.

Would deeply appreciate prayers for our daughter and her family.  Just learned today that he has not worked since March.  He is an anesthesiology assistant and has worked for the past 7 years doing very well.  Now that he is not working, he is seeking employment from Minnesota to Indianapolis to Melbourne, FL.  I am sure he is going to work on his doctorate when he gets back into a university setting.  Anyway, he is seeking a teaching position, but things have been slippery as eels since he thought he had a confirmation.  So, they need help as they have 2 precious little girls.  

As for me, more mowing, cleaning and hope to get a day or two in woodworking this week.  Gene, I need a head rag.  :)