Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
aj43

A hello from Southwest Ohio

Rate this topic

Topic Summary

Created

Last Reply

Replies

Views

aj43 -
aj43 -

Top Posters

Sorry. I thought you meant you wanted it for your local woodworkers club. Do not like entering email in full format because of scammers and spammers picking them up with their key loggers etc.

I mentioned to John Morris that profile page does not have a place to enter gmail addresses. He was looking into it. In the meantime I'm happy just giving it out by individual request. 

FIGatorwood,

Thanks for the warning. I don't usually give out my email for that very reason. If I do it's in a pm for a specific person and a specific reason (as in trading photos, files, transactions, etc.). Unfortunately I'm still trying to get my legs with this forum. It has an entirely different feel and makeup from most I visit. I'm never quit sure where I am around here. 

Sorry for all the disruption over email addresses. Guess it's resolved now thanks to a number of people.

Not a problem to us.  Yes, it takes some getting used to.  I guess I could have been helpful and pointed you to the pm system.  I am sorry that I didn't come across as user friendly.  Will try to be a little more polite in the future.  Better yet, maybe, I will flag an administrator and let them deal with it.  Anyway, with so many folks these days looking for all the information they can get to get into our personal spaces is troubling and I just want to protect everyone that I can.  No harm done and I apologize if I offended anyone.  

13 hours ago, aj43 said:

I'm never quit sure where I am around here.

Whether anyone admits it or not, many here are like this as well.  To include myself.  Other members have been most helpful with catching up.

No offense anywhere. No foul... no harm. Just finding my way in new territory.  Everyone super helpful here.

Have a good day.

Welcome again here Aj, we are most happy to have you aboard.

On that note, reading through this topic it seems that some feedback was stated that our community may be a tad confusing for both new members and seasoned members to navigate. Since myself and our admins developed this community from its forging, we don't see the same confusing navigation you all see. Because we are blind to it really.

We have a forum called "Patriots Pulse" that I would love to see suggestions and critiques on how we can make this community better. We are very flexible here, and we want you to feel comfortable and at ease, and most certainly not confused! :D

Some folks here provided feedback that the community can be difficult at time, I'd love to see a more in depth description at the "Patriots Pulse" forum so we can dig in and make this place more user friendly. Your feedback builds this community.

Thanks folks!

On 5/15/2019 at 5:37 AM, aj43 said:

No offense anywhere. No foul... no harm. Just finding my way in new territory.  Everyone super helpful here.

Have a good day.

You should have gotten your first mailing last evening.

The one about tool sales?  Yes. Thanks. Nothing of interest there.