Monday Motivation

Chips N Dust

A Man is walking and falls into a hole in the middle of the sidewalk. The hole is so deep and the sides are so steep he can not climb out. He calls out for help but nobody stops. After a while, a doctor stops and asks the man what is wrong. The Man says, "I have fallen into this hole, can you help me get out?" The doctor writes out a prescription and throws it down to the man and walks off. The Man continues to call out for help and a priest stops and asks what is wrong. The Man says, "I have fallen into this hole, can you help me get out?" The priest writes a prayer for the Man, throws it down to him and walks off. 

The Man is really frustrated at this point, but he keeps calling out for help. Finally, the Man's best friend stops and looks into the hole and sees his friend. He asks his friend what is wrong. The Man says, "I have fallen into this hole, can you help me get out?" The best friend jumps down into the hole with his friend. The Man says, "Are you CRAZY? Now we are both stuck in this hole!"

The best friend says, "Yeah, but I have been down here before, and I know the way out."

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived