Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble

The Patriot Woodworkers with Operation Ward 57 Adopt a Wounded Warrior Family for the Holidays - 2019 project is live, please click on link to view our very special annual project.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Al B

Where's Dave

Dave has been missing for some time now. I tried to phone him earlier today. Got his answering service but no Dave. I left a short message but no answer as yet. Hoping all is well there. Not like Dave to be gone for so long a period of time .

Not posting here and not answering the phone ! Does anyone live close by who can check on him? I know he said he was busy, but , so busy he can't answer the phone? Not the Dave I know.

22 hours ago, Ron Dudelston said:

Good news!  I talked to Dave this afternoon and he said that rumors of his death are greatly exaggerated.  He said he’d jump on the site and check in soon.

Thank you! We are down in Mystic CT for a vacation. Today was a great day and you just put the icing on the cake!