I stripped these legs

Rate this topic

I took these ball and claw legs off of a large table in hopes of turning them in to another desk for the house.....

Wife says there is no where to set something else in this house. So if you want to build it find a place for it in your shop!!!!  I can't even put it in my bathroom in the shop for it only has a small trail left in there.

IMG_1939.JPG.9d49b2ce5170443be3adea074cf852fb.JPG

I at least got them stripped yesterday.IMG_1935.JPG.bbb671fa2a56a9137658e161a4feb63e.JPG

IMG_1937.JPG.66cb9ae2507e934eaeb71af9c20b9a89.JPG

You can see the dark area on one leg and since it is kinda curved in at that area someone had already tried to sand the black stuff away...

This was the ideal carving for me to do the top to match the legs...So for now hanging them back up is the only thing left.

Edited by Smallpatch
36 minutes ago, Smallpatch said:

I took these ball and claw legs off of a large table in hopes of turning them in to another desk for the house.....

Wife says there is no where to set something else in this house. So if you want to build it find a place for it in your shop!!!!

:throbbinghead:

Man does that statement sound familiar, you're wife and mine have to be sisters! :huh:

BTW nice job on the legs! :TwoThumbsUp: