Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble

Rate this topic

Topic Summary

Created

Last Reply

Replies

Views

Richarddeats -
HandyDan -

Top Posters

Have a price?

I really dont but im gonna throw a number out there based on just a couple hours of research.i would also like to ad that half of the proceeds are going to the patriotwoodworker veterans fund.ok so one table is complete both vises are in working order and base is originall to the top or bench.a 3in in length and only at a depth of 50% of thickness a 32nd of a inch delamination of the wood that makes up the working surface.handle of the c.christainsen Chicago vise is missing but may be recoverable.long st story.the second table has a couple undesireable issues.first the wood works of the vise are missing and i question the originality of the base. Hardware was not countersunk and legs were not chamferd.and i don't know, i kinda look at this as a blessing sometimes especially when dealing with something that could be over a hundred years old. The base's have been painted a shade of blue and trays some sort of shade of red.a drag to remove but may have protected it against the elements of the past century.let me know if would like anymore information other than the only question you asked witch i am going to reply 1500.00 for both.please let me know if i can provide more detailed photographs or descriptions of certain parts of benches. Thank you for your response. 

That is very generous of you Richard and we appreciate your kindness completely.

We wish you the best of luck in this sell!

I received your contact letter Richard and replied but it kept getting bounced back as Undeliverable. But I think you answered any questions I had in your posting above. Thank you Richard!

5 minutes ago, Richarddeats said:

Ok well let's see if a 50 percent reduction in price sparks some attention!

Sometimes these things can take a looong time Richard, wishing you the best of luck!

6 hours ago, Richarddeats said:

Ok well let's see if a 50 percent reduction in price sparks some attention!

Where they are located helps for a sale too unless you are delivering.:P