Jump to content
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Wil

Forum question....

Recommended Posts

Good morning all.    Been out of touch for sometime and just dropped by the site.  Did all if the different subject matter forums get collapsed into 3?  I see general ww, turning, and CNC.  Am I just not seeing how to get to the rest?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I can get to the website (had to in order to post the question).   Not seeing a list of forums.  Still only see the 3 links in the intro.  Maybe a senior moment for me....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, Wil said:

I can get to the website (had to in order to post the question).   Not seeing a list of forums.  Still only see the 3 links in the intro.  Maybe a senior moment for me....

When you go to the website, does it look like the picture above?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

No.  I must be doing something wrong.  I see a small ribbon with a hand plane and the the patriot ww banner.  Then two paras of text below.  Will try from my computer in a bit.  Thx

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Wil said:

No.  I must be doing something wrong.  I see a small ribbon with a hand plane and the the patriot ww banner.  Then two paras of text below.  Will try from my computer in a bit.  Thx

Will, if you are on a mobile device, delete your shortcut, and navigate to our community via url https://thepatriotwoodworker.com/forums/

Your mobile may be still grabbing on to the site before the recent upgrades or before the recent theme update.

Last resort clear your browser cache too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, John Morris said:

Will, if you are on a mobile device, delete your shortcut, and navigate to our community via url https://thepatriotwoodworker.com/forums/

Your mobile may be still grabbing on to the site before the recent upgrades or before the recent theme update.

Last resort clear your browser cache too.

Where do I find Member Map, it used to be in the tool bar above?

Herb

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Dadio said:

Where do I find Member Map, it used to be in the tool bar above?

Herb

just to the left of more in the header...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, lew said:

They are all still there!

 

Go to https://thepatriotwoodworker.com/ then look for and click on "forums" and you'll see them all!

1645241297_2019-04-1410_04_16-Window.png.dc7a9d536c8bdb4075e3ce5284beda10.png

 

10 minutes ago, lew said:

Mine's where it appears in the picture above

 

10 minutes ago, lew said:

Mine's where it appears in the picture above

 

I don't have that.

 

TPW1.png.c474dd7c50f56edf39580e7f7d638e69.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Dadio said:

Desktop

I know you did this but just checking- did you try a different browser? And also, do you know the screen resolution setting you are using on your monitor?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, lew said:

I know you did this but just checking- did you try a different browser? And also, do you know the screen resolution setting you are using on your monitor?

his settings are the same as mine...

and I see it...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Stick486 said:

his settings are the same as mine...

and I see it...

I reduced my monitor resolution and as you can see, some of the items don't show-

1525320638_2019-04-1412_32_10-Forumquestion....-GeneralWoodworking-ThePatriotWoodworker.png.b65e01aeba17be6364899a6fcad96270.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, lew said:

reduced my monitor resolution and as you can see, some of the items don't show-

that was it...

a combination of a small screen and resolution settings...

setting the resolution to a comfortable view looses forum items...

lowering the resoltion puts everything on the screen but he can't read it.. too small...

 

Herb..

go get you a 30'' monitor.. or at least a 27...

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Who We Are

Operation Ward 57 Challenge Coin Display Project

We are a woodworking community with an emphasis on sharing and learning the skilled craft of woodworking and all of its related disciplines. Our community is open to everyone who wishes to join us. We support our American veterans and active duty, being a veteran is not a prerequisite to join. Join us now!

Objective

Air Force Command Center Plaque

Of course just like most online woodworking communities we are centralized in the arts, crafts, and trades that are woodworking. But, we have another focus in our Patriot Woodworker community, we are the only woodworking community that was founded on our care and concern for our disabled veterans.

Volunteer

Patriot Woodworker Volunteers

The Patriot Woodworkers are an all volunteer community, from the staff and hosts who run our online woodworking community to the members who frequent our forums, you'll find volunteers in all of us. We are not on a payroll, unless you consider the spiritual rewards gained from volunteering, as compensation.

Education

Logging

One of the many projects we are working on is a wiki for our online community. A wiki is a great way for woodworkers and enthusiasts to share their knowledge to others, and to impart their knowledge for others to learn from, and utilize as well for their own benefit. We hope you'll consider being a wiki contributor.

×
×
  • Create New...