Car accident

Artie

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hope the insurance treats you right Artie. Don't let them short change you ! That Said, I'm glad you enjoyed your day at the beach. No gold nuggets but an enjoyable relaxing day by the ocean. Something the midlanders never get to enjoy.

Appraiser is supposed to be checking the damage out tomorrow in the work parking lot. I was thinking of bringing the detector with us to Mystic, but we’ll be busy, and I’m not up on all the laws/rules/regulations in CT. Gonna be a great 5 days away from it all.

On 4/14/2019 at 9:52 AM, HandyDan said:

You're welcome here and give it a shot.  Slag from the steel mills was spread around for 50 years or more so plenty of action.

Yeah, I was in my 20s before I knew there was gravel that came out of earthen pits instead of from the steel mill.  But Cincinnati as plenty of limestone.   Just dig down about 4 feet.

John, a couple of things 1-I think the leafs Blue uniform is the best hockey uniform I’ve ever seen. 2- Our baseball team went 86 years without winning it all, I know the pain. Any time the B’s are knocked out of contention, the Leafs (if they’re in it) are the team I root for. 3- I think the Leaf fans hate the Bleu, Blanc, et Rouge (I may have that order mixed up, what can I say, I’m not a Canadiens fan) as much as we do, maybe a wee bit more. I actually thought that Babcock had a chance to deliver the Cup, I think he’s running out of time. 5- If/when the Leafs win it all, I will be as happy for them, as I was for the Cubs, when they won the World Series. 52 years without a Cup, and they have more people standing outside the arena watching the game, than most cities have inside their arenas, can’t question the passion of the fans.

16 hours ago, John Morris said:

Artie, I missed this topic! Man what a day you had! I am so glad you are ok, and worse did not happen, thank God!

Appraiser finally saw the car yesterday, much too late for me to have set something up with the body shop to be working on the car while we’re away. I’m fine, a tad bit sore the night of the accident, but that probably had more to do with me running after him then anything else. LOL. It’s just the endless paper work, phone calls, and other annoyances that are a pain. Like you said it coulda been worse, shouldn’t cost me any money (just time and energy), so I’m over it. :)  

Archived