Greetings from Knoxvile TN

richk52

Took the Cincinnati route down to Knoxville for the first time and avoided the congestion on the Gene Snyder outside of Louisville.  Nice drive and did not realize that Cincinnati was hilly.  

The former president of the Smoky Mountain Turners Association is selling some of his shop equipment.  He currently is selling a 2hp Delta dust collector and an air filtration unit.

10 hours ago, richk52 said:

Took the Cincinnati route down to Knoxville for the first time and avoided the congestion on the Gene Snyder outside of Louisville.  Nice drive and did not realize that Cincinnati was hilly.  

Cool beans...happy to hear you enjoyed that route. Yes, SE Indiana, NE Kentucky, SW Ohio has rolling terrain. Much more scenic route as Interstate views go IMO. 

20 hours ago, richk52 said:

Thanks Steve.  I picked up my latest woodworking tool yesterday, 4/1 at Rockler.  The neat thing is that i can finally make toothpicks with grooves in them. (helps with holding them, but means you use twice as many).  The lathe is battery operated and utilizes the Milwaukee Li-Ion M12 batteries that I already have.

Toothpick lathe.jpg

I want one!

• 1 month later...
On 4/1/2019 at 5:44 AM, richk52 said:

You miss the hills going along the Interstates. You have to live here. We're known as the city of hills. Hard to find the flat spots. And Northern Kentucky across the river is even worse because of the hilly roads with narrow hairpin turns. The first flake of snow means a free day for the school kids.