Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Gerald

Forum not new posts

Topic Summary

Created

Last Reply

Replies

Views

Gerald -

Top Posters

@John Morris I know there are bugs and you may know this one already. There are two I have run into with the new setup.

1. When looking at an old post the forum does not go to the unread posts but sometimes goes to the middle of posts available instead.

2. When getting to the end of unread posts the next button shows at the bottom and when it is used goes to new page showing "oops no more new posts"

image.png.f32f323e3aae9f6e117c7d7890d0b7ba.png

Edited by Gerald

Moved this topic to Bugs and Issues, and thanks Gerald, I did not know about this, I'll put it in the que for a fix.

@Gerald, this is a known issue and will be addressed by the developers at the next minor software upgrade.

3 hours ago, John Morris said:

this is a known issue and will be addressed by the developers at the next minor software upgrade.

Call me whatever you like but updates are a crap shoot.  We had to send a customer to the dealer for a TSB flash update to address a climate control issue.

That was 2 weeks ago, since that update the car has not started......:BangingHead:

15 hours ago, Woodbutcherbynight said:

Call me whatever you like but updates are a crap shoot.

They can be, we try to mitigate as much as we can by installing the update on our beta site first, and work out the bugs from there. Then once we are comfortable with the upgrade we'll port it here. But, as you all know, that doesn't always go so well does it!

15 hours ago, Woodbutcherbynight said:

since that update the car has not started

Hey Gunny, I don't get it with our mechanics at our motor pool where I work. We send our trucks in for PM, just basic oil changes and fluids and tires, and they come back to us with the weirdest issues. Last week I dropped our crew truck off with a bad tail light, it came back with the tail light fixed, but the danged back-up beeper goes on when we unlock the truck with the key fob.

Another crew dropped their truck off because the wipers were having issues, motor pool returned the truck with the wipers fixed, but one speaker in the radio stopped working.

Another crew turned their truck in for a new windshield, it was badly pitted from our sand storms in the desert, motor pool returned the truck with a beautiful new windshield, but the AC no longer worked.

What the!

14 hours ago, John Morris said:

it came back with the tail light fixed, but the danged back-up beeper goes on when we unlock the truck with the key fob.

Hmmm, we have this real pain in the butt customer with a truck, I might try this just to annoy the guy.:JawDrop:

Electrical work on cars is not something every mechanic is good with.  Few I have worked with understand basic electrical, and think it is okay to just put biggest fuse available to keep a fuse from blowing.  Where I  am at currently this takes up a good portion of my week.  It is always interesting.  Especially when critters have fun with wiring.:D