Good Monday Morning Patriot Woodworkers! March 18, 2019

7 hours ago, John Morris said:

I am working on this issue within my spare time, unfortunately now that the new work week has begun we are more than likely going to have to use this default theme until the weekend comes along again and I can sit down and dig in. Thank you all for your patience.

The site works. We''ll manage fine...don't let it keep you up at nights.

Shucks, I even used to like this layout...Besides I don't look like I used to either regardless how many weekends somebody tries to repair me.:OldManSmiley:

In recovery mode today. It became obvious about 3AM, my exemption of the intestinal plague that invaded the house a week ago had expired. Surprisingly, besides some water, coffee seems to be successfully retained thus far.:wub:

Remainder of the week, the only thing I have been informed of thus far is the Pinewood Derby Friday night. No doubt other items will be communicated on a need-to-know basis...when I need to know, they'll tell me.:Punched:

May get some garage time as we could see mid 50's for a few days...fresh air will be nice.

The bed is r3sting for the week since I’m heading to Alabama for a few days to see my brother.  Unfortunately, my customary trip to Moodyville, AKA Florence, isn’t in the cards.  I have my sister as a third traveling companion.  I do believe John and I might be see in Indy in April together at the NRA convention.  

Good morning from Tuesday! And thanks for the warm welcome I've received.

Not much happening in my shop currently, although I suspect I may take some time to make my router table fence in the next day or so. The I can really test out using the table.

Not confident enough to use the locating pin as yet, so haven't done anything with the table since building it.

Oh, and beginning to plan the coffee table and sideboard my wife has requested. New challenges!

Minor project after I got done repairing the car yesterday.  Had to run a new DC leg to the new bandsaw.  Finally ahead of the curve on the DC thing.  All equipment that can have it does have it.  Been lacking on this for long time.  Couple days before finish is ready and can install.  In looking at this as I began I decided I could not let a 6 inch by 12 inch space go empty or worse become a  black hole for stuff to disappear in.  Now what I am going to put inside that nice space remains to be seen.  :)  

IMG_0822.JPG.084990ff24aac43e590e2b6ff3ab6e64.JPG

Meanwhile outside projects to be looked into.

Not much done on weekend . Had a turning club demo Saturday. One new club member brought some ash from Hugh tree and we raffled that and more off. Yesterday I started on the new club website and I think I got into more than I wanted to do, but when done ....WOW. Today finally got the new smoke detectors up. Went to the shop late and got two Beads Of Courage bowls hollowed.

Boy it is getting much harder to keep up with myself than it used to be. And I am paying for it when finished.

Ok Herb , are you ever stealing everyones thunder.

Edited by Gerald