Pi Day Pie Safe

Thad

25 minutes ago, Cal said:

Those boards look like they are ate up with powder post beetles.  Have you run them through a kiln or taken any steps to kill them?

They have a lot of bore holes, but the damage is localized to a few sections.  They were kiln dried prior to me obtaining them.

25 minutes ago, Cal said:

Are you a bow hunter?

When i get the chance.  I work offshore so time home can be limited.  The one in the background is due for a tune up.

Edited by Thad

11 hours ago, Grandpadave52 said:

Looking forward to following you along on this one Thad.

Great tribute to your grandmother and hopefully a few atta' boys from your wife.:P

This one may take a while.  My current work schedule has been kinda chaotic.  But, getting shop time is worth a little juggling.

• 3 weeks later...
15 hours ago, Thad said:

(or wife) to tell you exactly what they want?  I swear it's like pulling teeth to get any details out of her.

She'll tell you exactly what she wanted once you get it done and present it to her.:ROFL:

Nice addition to the "family." Reviews I've read have have all been pretty good for this new model. Keep us posted on your review.