Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble

Rate this topic

Topic Summary

Created

Last Reply

Replies

Views

kmealy -
Cal -

Top Posters

That is really cool Keith. What a great group of grandpa's we have here!

3 hours ago, Cal said:

That's quite the transformation Keith.  How many helpers do you have on this project?

And you ought to be proud of the granddaughters:)

Not nearly enough help.  Since the theater is much smaller than the one we've been using (that is under renovation), it's a much smaller cast and limited to K-8 actors.  So we didn't get the usual parent help. High schoolers were enlisted as "student staff"  There were basically three of us - the regular set construction leader, a senior in high school as student leader, and me.   There were a few other parents that showed up irregularly.   We have one woman who does all the decorative painting and a few others that do general painting.    Overall, I'd say we had an average of six workers each Saturday for the last 10 weeks (less a snow day or two).  There's a whole other crew that does costuming.  And the directorial, music, accounting, and production staff.

Edited by kmealy

So, I'm guessing the "Frog" and "Toad" are the parts your granddaughters are playing?  Anyway, do you know what happens when a frog double parks?

Wait for it...

It gets toad (towed).  

Sorry, I couldn't resist.