Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Ron Altier

Web warning

Topic Summary

Created

Last Reply

Replies

Views

Ron Altier -
Woodbutcherbynight -

Top Posters

Some of my family and friends have contacted me about a spam caller/texter that says that it is me. They ask general type questions and small talk. Then ask if you have got your money or free stuff. 

If you get such an email, text or call.......IT IS NOT ME. 

Now they are using my text to tell people that they have won big. I've been told that this happens to a lot of people and it originates in NIgeria. I really don't think anyone would fall for it...But....

2 hours ago, Ron Altier said:

it originates in NIgeria. I really don't think anyone would fall for it...But....

So you mean that Nigerian Prince that wants to send me a crate load of cash in exchange for a small favor is a hoax? What is this world coming to? I was just about ready to hit Submit too.:rolleyes:

Apparently they target elderly people who may be easily confused or scared. There was a recent report that elderly people have been scammed several $millions.

Enjoy a good laugh!