Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
John Morris

Good Monday Morning Patriot Woodworkers! March 11, 2019

Rate this topic

Late to the party but, I'll add my hearty and, relieved, congratulations. It was great to hear you gotter done, my friend.

Good to hear you have your water back Larry.  It is a rough life without it.  Sorry Murphy was messing with you.

I am sorry to not mention the awesome grilling station.  That is a beauty and it looks very functional.  Like Ron said, it's much too pretty for the outdoors.  Thanks for sharing that.

Congratulations, Larry for getting those hoses replaced and getting water.  I remember them from the 1960's and before that we used steel pipes.  Those were not practical after putting a pump house over the well head and pump.  Now, you get to take a bath and clean up.  

7 hours ago, Woodbutcherbynight said:

Used to get yelled at in Iraq for carrying 9 extra clips.  Someone once asked why 9.  Because I couldn't get anymore on my belt.:Laughing:

Reminds me of a story/tall tale I heard, a man was being tried for murder (he was acting in self defense) and he shot his aggressor dozens of times, and the judge was horrified and asked him "sir, why in the world did you shoot that man that many times!" Defendent: "Well your honor, I ran out of bullets!".