Friday, March 8, 2019, What’s on your Patriot Woodworker agenda?

Wow, good luck with the new project John.  The grill cabinet up above looks great!

As for me, I continue to plod along with the flooring project.  It was too cold this past week to open the floor up and have windows opeb, so I have been doing other work and preparing for that week(s) I do have the floor tore up.  Looks like I will be able to tackle one more room this coming week.

happen to be on a vacation from the shop....think I might have earned a little time off....:ChinScratch:

Picked up a 3/4" Schedule 40 pipe (10' ) 2 elbows, a cap, and an adapter to attach this mess to a garden hose...the dang glue and cleaner cost more than the materials...pictures when I get it together..

14 hours ago, John Moody said:

Well I have been absent for a few weeks from the site. We were contacted by a design company to built a couple of prototypes for them to take to market.

Great to have you back John. Sounds like all, ya'll are busier than a group of one-armed paper hangers.:P Great problem to have.

14 hours ago, John Moody said:

Sorry but but right now I can’t tell you anything more about the prototypes.

One question...Do the mules know about the prototypes?;)

Edited by Grandpadave52
typo

2 hours ago, Grandpadave52 said:

Another nasty week weather wise...snow, below zero temps, some more snow and now a threat of thunderstorms with rain & 40 mph wind tomorrow. I haven't seen dry earth in nearly 6 months.

Attended girl's swim banquet Wed. at their request. I apologize first for "bragging" but was quite proud...oldest grand-daughter received her 4 year swim varsity letter recognition however the big surprise came as she was named/honored as an Academic All-State & Academic H.S. All-American for maintaining 3.75>/4.0 GPA for her four year's lettering. Maybe we have done a few things right.

Weekend: Will be shorter than normal:rolleyes:...Stay above the mud...may venture out to the garage for a bit tomorrow if it makes it above 50. Church Sunday.

Don't forget to spring your clocks forward one hour tomorrow night to be in compliance.:ph34r:

Congratulations to your grand-daughter!!!