Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble

The Patriot Woodworkers with Operation Ward 57 Adopt a Wounded Warrior Family for the Holidays - 2019 project is live, please click on link to view our very special annual project.

Rate this topic

Don't know if anyone is interested but the regular white pvc is too big ID for theses bearings but the  1 1/2" grey electrical pvc is a good tight fit.. the bearings are the cheaper style for gocart wheels and they have a lip on them to keep them from going in the wheel too deep. I say cheap for I just looked the price up and things have gone through the roof price wise since we sold out. This set up makes a good infeed table for the table saw also.

Hey Lew,, the first time I was ever in PA it was on a train heading toward Germany for uncle...I remember commenting to the other guys looking out the windows, I told them a painter in this state  saves lots of money on supplies for one color is all the guy would have to buy before he put all that beauty of the trees and the grass and all the houses on a large canvas...and being from Tex where everything is light tan as in sand storms sure is a different world out there. Someone else said I wonder what the people look like here?

This was in 1958

Edited by Smallpatch

I moved one tool, my OSS to a spot that had easy access to the DC.  Just one tool.  That started a cascade of moving stuff around.  More things to build in the shop.  Which is fine as the weather is nothing I want to get out in and do yardwork.  Still, seemed so simple at the time.....:Laughing: