Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble

The Patriot Woodworkers with Operation Ward 57 Adopt a Wounded Warrior Family for the Holidays - 2019 project is live, please click on link to view our very special annual project.

lew

Wednesday's Wisdom For Woodturners February 13, 2019

Rate this topic

Good job Lew and thanks for the nod, that video was a lot of fun to do. Chasing threads has been in my sights for a long time. Actually came close to ordering the tools this week. I'll watch the Captain's videos a few times I'm sure. Sam Angelo also has some good videos on chasing threads.

Steve

Good post Lew. By the way on the washers . Never spin the chuck and turn on the lathe to tighten, just snug it up by hand for easy removal. The plastic washer can induce vibrations so i stopped using them. Gonna have to put this one in the tips

@Steve Krumanaker Great video . Almost hit the floor LMAO

Great post Lew.  Steve gets the big :throbbinghead:for his funny video.  Every time I see a new video from Capt. Eddie I think how lucky he is and how lucky we are to still have him around.  He has so willingly shared his talent with us for a long time. 

Thank You.

@Steve Krumanaker Thank You! Hope you post your results of the thread cutting!

@Gerald Thanks! I had a bad experience early on when learning to turn. The washer would have saved be a LOT of headaches! If I had had your advice, I wouldn't have  had the problem!!

@HandyDan Thank You! It's really nice to see Capt. Eddie back at the lathe.

@Jim from Easy Wood Tools Thanks!

@FlGatorwood Thank You!