Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble

Dear folks, help us raise funding for our community directly. And in the process you'll have a chance to win some terrific tools donated by our sponsors!  Read More...

Lissa Hall

Molding storage

Rate this topic

2 hours ago, Lissa Hall said:

Would molding be okay you think stored u see an outside over hang that is away from rain and sun?

NO!!!

it will grain lift, check, split, warp, swell, go moldy, curl and turn to garbage because you put it in a non-climate controlled environment..

Both Herb and I have VOE here...

Hello Lissa. I agree with the warnings given above. I have seen people use plastic wrap like saran wrap to wrap the entire bundle. I have stored small pieces of molding in my unconditioned garage for log times w/o apparent damage. Its pretty dry in Northern Utah. Its difficult to give a recommendation w/o knowing the environment you are in, etc. Best. :ChinScratch:

hat

Edited by hatuffej