Good Monday Morning Patriot Woodworkers! January 21, 2019

John Morris

Installed new electric heater today.  Minor electrical work to upgrade outlet to 30 amp.  Thankfully I went overkill years ago and used 8 gauge wire to this outlet.  Only had to change outlet and the wire end that goes to shop A/C.  Put two safety chains on just in case.  Both plug into same outlet, but not at same time.  Heater attached to same sled as fan so only change out fan / heater based on season.  Very nice.  Ran on 3000W, low setting and took shop from 45F to 80F in 1 1/2 hours. Means less run time and less $$ on my bill.

IMG_0768.JPG.bccb81e5370838233f03b0bc1250c385.JPG1028181936.jpg.ee465392c19a5dd2b3fc186187a7312b.jpg

Working on an adjustable coping/small parts router sled. Gotta use those knobs for something.

Hair cut, truck de muck, ship some saw blades, have the PO hold our mail...all tomorrow. Then, hook up the trailer with the Polaris when I get home. 

Leaving Wednesday for a 5 or 6 day stay in Tucson. 

Late to the party again. Kids were out of school yesterday for MLK Day. 3x round trips to HS yesterday plus swim conference finals in county seat last night. 2x round trips today. One more swim meet Thursday and the regular season is over. Sectional State prelims next Thursday.

Guess I'm going to the boy's varsity basketball game Saturday night.:mellow: Oldest grand-daughter is one of four seniors nominated for Winter Homecoming Queen. Reveal and crowning ceremony at half-time. Some personal business to attend to...remainder of the week trying to cope with the daily weather extremes and entertain an extremely bored dog.

Just now, Stick486 said:

no sense in over exerting myself...

Exactly!!   :Laughing:  Besides you need to rest up. I am almost done with router project. Have yet to decide what is next and the wife says she doesn't have anything she wants done.  I am thinking I need a computer desk with drawers.  Maybe do it up in a purple camo epoxy top.  My old coworkers from Iraq will be enjoying that one.