Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
kmealy

Assembly table of my dreams

Rate this topic

40 minutes ago, Buckaroo said:

Members

371 posts

Posted Monday at 04:22 PM

WeLL SCREWED UP ONCE MORE for/to kmealy: splained my hangee down work table extension yestiddy, guess it went in file 13.. BEST NOT SAY ANYTHING, I'LL BE banned again, see ya.

That explains nothing, I am tired of trying to mind read around here.

John I spent 15-several minutes explaining how to build a table extension with a stii leg support that folds out of the was. It was never o screen 'cept few minutes after I got thru with it. Like I explained to you few weeks/mo. ago your incomeing computer has been programmed to not recognize my computer. To hell with all of this, yall have a big time, I got writing to do. 

One really needs two tables or one that can be adjusted. When making furniture you want a tall table to get a good look and hold of the work in front of you. With cabinets and bench that will go down to around  24" to gain access to backs,screwing ,etc... hard to build a 24" base on a 32 tall table and difficult on the back on the floor as well. This was something I completely missed when making my work take at home shop...

48 minutes ago, Buckaroo said:

John I spent 15-several minutes explaining how to build a table extension with a stii leg support that folds out of the was. It was never o screen 'cept few minutes after I got thru with it. Like I explained to you few weeks/mo. ago your incomeing computer has been programmed to not recognize my computer. To hell with all of this, yall have a big time, I got writing to do. 

Well your the first then. Good luck in all you do ol buck.

2 hours ago, Buckaroo said:

Like I explained to you few weeks/mo. ago your incomeing computer has been programmed to not recognize my computer.

Someone tell me how to do this.  I want my computer to disregard any communication from all these junk emails, and weird ads.  

Also my ex wife that would be most helpful.

Edited by Woodbutcherbynight