5 hours ago, Allen Worsham said:

So later today I will get started on getting the saw set up.

Congrats Allen. I'm sure it will give you many years of quality service.

Probably too late but hope you picked up a can of Johnson's Wax too. It would be good to wax as much of it as you can during assembly and certainly a good coating after assembly. You're in a much more humid climate than you've been used to, so on-going preservation is a must. Spring to Fall in KY can be pretty miserable humidity wise so something to consider.

Pics when it's assembled are mandatory too...any left-over parts can simply be covered for the photo shoot until you figure out where they should have gone.:lol: Follow the assembly instructions in case of emergency.

12 hours ago, Grandpadave52 said:

Probably too late but hope you picked up a can of Johnson's Wax too. It would be good to wax as much of it as you can during assembly and certainly a good coating after assembly. You're in a much more humid climate than you've been used to, so on-going preservation is a must. Spring to Fall in KY can be pretty miserable humidity wise so something to consider.

Yup!

I will be picking up a can of the wax today.