Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Warped & Twisted

Placing photos in a post

Topic Summary

Created

Last Reply

Replies

Views

Warped & Twisted -
John Morris -

Top Posters

When I make a post with both text and photos how do I move the photos to where I want them with in the text. In my post in the woodworking forum (Tools and techniques to make this drawer front) I would have like to have had the photos in between some of the text and the video link at the bottom.

Rich

I usually upload all of the photos I want to use and then add them into the post as I write it. 

The photos are placed at the current cursor location within the text of a post. There is a short window of time (I think it's about an hour) that you can go back and edit (delete/add/move) images and text after you submit a post.

Also, you can do some photo editing by holding down the "CTRL" key and Right Clicking an image. A window will open with 3 options

970870156_2019-01-1023_23_16-Window.png.b0c49a54082ee6f91e79832243a7390e.png

After the preset time limit, the forum host of that area can go in and make changes.

46 minutes ago, lew said:

I usually upload all of the photos I want to use and then add them into the post as I write it. 

The photos are placed at the current cursor location within the text of a post. There is a short window of time (I think it's about an hour) that you can go back and edit (delete/add/move) images and text after you submit a post.

Also, you can do some photo editing by holding down the "CTRL" key and Right Clicking an image. A window will open with 3 options

970870156_2019-01-1023_23_16-Window.png.b0c49a54082ee6f91e79832243a7390e.png

After the preset time limit, the forum host of that area can go in and make changes.

Thanks Lew that helps

Once the image is in the topic/post during edit mode, you can also double click on the image and you will be presented with some alignment options and other options as well.

In addition to what Lew stated, there is a 2 hour time limit for editing your post or topic once it's submitted.