Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble

Dear folks, help us raise funding for our community directly. And in the process you'll have a chance to win some terrific tools donated by our sponsors!  Read More...

Rate this topic

Hello all,

I have an inherited Craftsman 113 from my Grandpa, to my dad and now mine. I have restored and it works pretty great for my weekend adventures. This past week I have finally gotten fed up with stock rip fence and I am wondering what your opinions are for the Delta T3 rip fence as a replacement.

Thank you.

I have no experience with the Delta T2 or T3. I'm sure someone will come along with some experience.

I replaced my stock 113.xxxxx fence with a Craftsman XR-24-24 (very similar to Rigid) I found on CL...got the complete (as it was) saw for $25...I only wanted the fence & rails; sold the saw for $20 plus kept the motor.

BTW...good to have you posting again...hope all is well.

Edited by Grandpadave52

All,

I have been watching table saw improvements on YouTube all day (I got sucked in).  I just discovered that the  Vega Pros have micro adjusters. Seems like a very nice feature especially when I find myself trying to shave things all the time.

As @Grandpadave52 suggested, I have been on craigslist looking for a throw away that might have a better fence system.

Fred

When I had my craftsman TS I upgraded to a Biesmeyer fence which worked great. When I sold that saw, I replaced the original fence and have been using the Bies on my Jet saw ever since. Never had any issues with the Bies. It was a very easy conversion for both saws.

Edited by It Was Al B