Hi from Tulsa

Mattb0313

First and foremost, Thank-you for your service & sacrifice Matt. May your hobby continue to impart comfort as needed.

Second, Welcome to The Patriot Woodworker. Happy you found us & great to have you here. Many great & talented people here...hopefully one day it will rub off on me.:P

Hope all goes well with the sale of your house and impending move...no matter you're in between shops & projects we look forward to hearing and sharing what has and is going on with you.

Beautiful table and especially the slab of cherry. Gonna' guess that has some heft to it? Thanks for sharing it and being here.

I got the legs from eBay from a seller called worldtrade100, I ordered two sets, and out of the two one leg was 1/2” longer than the rest. They ended up giving me a full refund and let me keep them. https://www.ebay.com/itm/8-12-16-28-Hairpin-Coffee-Table-Legs-DIY-Metal-Set-of-4-Home-Furniture-Parts/192664908803?hash=item2cdbb93403:m:m4liL2wtfdwRCNC78N0sQEw

Grandpadave, it’s not super heavy ~35 pounds with legs I’d guess. Finished size is 45.25x16.25x2x18”. I used threaded inserts to attach the legs so they can be removed to store, move or ship. I actually had this peice left from a slab I’m using to build a river table for a friend so I built it up to sell. The original slab was 10’4” long and ~2.5” thick. I had no plans for it when I bought it last year, but couldn’t beat the price, so it sat in the garage from last May until last month. 

1 hour ago, Mattb0313 said:

I got the legs from eBay from a seller called worldtrade100, I ordered two sets, and out of the two one leg was 1/2” longer than the rest. They ended up giving me a full refund and let me keep them. https://www.ebay.com/itm/8-12-16-28-Hairpin-Coffee-Table-Legs-DIY-Metal-Set-of-4-Home-Furniture-Parts/192664908803?hash=item2cdbb93403:m:m4liL2wtfdwRCNC78N0sQEw

Excellent, thanks for the resource Matt!

9 hours ago, Mattb0313 said:

threaded inserts to attach the legs

So, were those 1/4-20  5/16 3/8?  Just curious (I would ask brass, steel, other, but just because i like hardware :ChinScratch:).

As others have said, thank you for your service and thank you for joining us here!  :)