Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble

Rate this topic

1 minute ago, Stick486 said:

I'll put away my soap box before I have another stroke...

Venting helps.

Just now, Stick486 said:

but they exodus because of the insufferable way Kalifornia is...

but they bring the same shid here and try to simultaneously  jam it down our throats and stuff it where the sun don't shine...

I got sued 4 times so far because of having my property posted and not letting them in to do as they please..

they say I have no right to bar them from MY property...

Yep, I agree. You guys aren't getting the rough and ready Californians, I don't know what to tell ya Stick. All I can say, there are good people here, it's not all confused folks. We have our share of mountain men and women and city dwellers who are good folks, and we have our share of independent thinkers and folks who just want to be left alone, we have mountains, we have rivers, we have a mostly independent state by county, but unfortunately it's the big cities that drive policy and set agenda's and mindsets. We have locations that are absolutely drop dead beautiful, and solitary, and men and women living there too, and have found peace and solitude. You all out there don't have a trademark on land beauty and location, we have just as much, if not more.

Sorry for your pains, folks seem to be closing in on ya, but this is a free country, folks can move where they want, it's just sad they can't honor the local culture and leave well enough alone as is your case. All the qualities and traits you listed above, are not mine, and there are many here just like me, living here by birthright, raised families here, just to see our beloved state go so far in the crap hole, it really does pain me.

Don't heap all Californians into one pile, there are many who have their head screwed on right, you just haven't met em yet, unfortunately. Probably because like you, they moved far out and away, to not be bothered, and you'll never know them, because they don't want you to know them, they just want to be left alone. Remember, you moved from somewhere, we have that right too. :)

What the heck, did I just defend my home state!:lol:

24 minutes ago, John Morris said:

All I can say, there are good people here,

I know..

24 minutes ago, John Morris said:

unfortunately it's the big cities that drive policy

this is where the ones that moved here are from...

25 minutes ago, John Morris said:

We have locations that are absolutely drop dead beautiful, and solitary, and men and women living there too, and have found peace and solitude.

I was stationed at FT Ord... I made it a point to travel your state as much as possible...

I fact, one of my jobs was verifying maps to actual for all of the state and writing up the found changes...

25 minutes ago, John Morris said:

You all out there don't have a trademark on land beauty and location, we have just as much, if not more.

I know..

spent a lot of time in the Sierras.. as in A LOT...

26 minutes ago, John Morris said:

it's just sad they can't honor the local culture and leave well enough alone as is your case.

some of my neighbors have caught even worse...

why do they work so hard at eroding things that matter and are right..

what's up w/ the ''fix it till it's broke'' mind set???

27 minutes ago, John Morris said:

Remember, you moved from somewhere, we have that right too.

don't deny anyone that..

but you they don't need to drag what they tried to escape and institute it here by force...

27 minutes ago, John Morris said:

What the heck, did I just defend my home state!

good going Boss...

1 minute ago, Stick486 said:

good going Boss..

:lol:

26 minutes ago, Stick486 said:

some of the escapees from Texas seem to be cut from the same cloth...

but at least they understand superior fire power...

Other than Austin, I always considered Texas as a place to escape to. We all have our pits of "snowflakes" looking to carve out their safe places. Not a huge population of them around the mesa, though. Thank God. And, we take open and concealed carry seriously. 

the diffence in rural folks and citiidiots is as different as night and day...

too bad the citiidiots bring what they are trying to escape w/ them and try to force you to be ''their way''....

Edited by Stick486

41 minutes ago, Stick486 said:

''their way''....

political correctness has got to be the #1 item...

micro aggression and chip on the shoulder has got to be #2...

mix the two and things quickly get out of control...

push, push and push till you relent fills the #3 slot...

and how dare you push back...

a little something that most don't want to know...

"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and promoted by mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."
Where it came from....
No. 645 - THE ORIGINS OF BEING POLITICALLY CORRECT | Jim Davidson Column

Political Correctness.pdf

John I have never used the old style casters, and my basement floor is pretty smooth, (but not all level).I can move the SS with just one hand, easily.

24 minutes ago, p_toad said:

I guess that head on a pike thing actually works. 

or drinking from their skulls ....

1 hour ago, Stick486 said:

or drinking from their skulls ....

keep the coffee hot enough?

1 minute ago, Grandpadave52 said:

yup...

34 minutes ago, Grandpadave52 said:

Ya just need to drink quickly...

7 minutes ago, schnewj said:

Ya just need to drink quickly...

and finger the head wound holes...

Just ordered them tonight, I hope to have them by this coming weekend and installed this weekend, I'll report back how they perform.

https://www.shopsmith.com/ownersite/catalog/premium_casters.htm

premium_caster_set_d.jpg