MaDeuce

My little she-shop lol

Rate this topic

35 minutes ago, HandyDan said:

Looks nicely organized.  Pyrography has many more tools than I imagined.  Something I have never been exposed to.  

same here...

49 minutes ago, MaDeuce said:

He's mad at me because I won't let him in here... ya know, the whole "singed dog fur" smell just doesn't do it for me 

here's some ideas..

https://www.infraredheaters.com/ceilingheat.html

Shop looks very neat...Have you been running or is that a piece of meat you are chewing on.

Already have a CO detector, I'm looking at getting a dutch door so I can still keep part of it open for ventilation. 

SmallPatch: huh? lol

Pyrography has fewer tools than most other woodworking lol 

The shelves is mostly stains and old garden stuff. The tools on the pegboard are everything from my burner and pens, scissors, a couple screwdrivers, a small hammer (to close the stain cans) and a paint key (to open them). My tools for coloring my work (when I'm not using acrylic paint).

The white bins (behind my laptop) just holds miscellaneous stuffs. Foam brushes, test wood pieces, wet stone (for chisels), my paints, decorative hardware (sometimes make cigar box purses as well).

Far fewer tools (and only one needs electricity lol)

4 hours ago, MaDeuce said:

Already have a CO detector,

B)That's good...no need to test your medic skills in that area.^_^

4 hours ago, MaDeuce said:

I'm looking at getting a dutch door so I can still keep part of it open for ventilation. 

Also good...so the dog can comes & go as he/she pleases.  Just don't forget to open the top section before you go out.:Laughing:

dog door the door...

Melissa, sorry but if you were around me much you would know I mean no harm, just trying to get a laugh out of you..  So is this a picture of you boy friend or hubby??? or the neighbor next door?

I was just thinking you had come to be attached to this picture or you wouldn't be showing it off. Thanks for the come back...

I will say this bunch of people here on this wood thingy... Needing help, just ask,  questions can and have been asked here and answers will start coming out immediately but most of the time not pertaining to the questions.... we like to help and confusing folks.....  And don't forget, if you can see the enemy............they can also see you.

Well that won't be hard, I am easily confused (epilepsy meds are so much fun..... )

I will absolutely ask questions and try to answer what I can about pyrography. 

Friendly fire...isn't.

Thanks Gene. I do my best to keep people on their toes.