My little she-shop lol

Already have a CO detector, I'm looking at getting a dutch door so I can still keep part of it open for ventilation. 

SmallPatch: huh? lol

Pyrography has fewer tools than most other woodworking lol 

The shelves is mostly stains and old garden stuff. The tools on the pegboard are everything from my burner and pens, scissors, a couple screwdrivers, a small hammer (to close the stain cans) and a paint key (to open them). My tools for coloring my work (when I'm not using acrylic paint).

The white bins (behind my laptop) just holds miscellaneous stuffs. Foam brushes, test wood pieces, wet stone (for chisels), my paints, decorative hardware (sometimes make cigar box purses as well).

Far fewer tools (and only one needs electricity lol)

4 hours ago, MaDeuce said:

Already have a CO detector,

B)That's good...no need to test your medic skills in that area.^_^

4 hours ago, MaDeuce said:

I'm looking at getting a dutch door so I can still keep part of it open for ventilation. 

Also good...so the dog can comes & go as he/she pleases.  Just don't forget to open the top section before you go out.:Laughing:

I was just thinking you had come to be attached to this picture or you wouldn't be showing it off. Thanks for the come back...

I will say this bunch of people here on this wood thingy... Needing help, just ask,  questions can and have been asked here and answers will start coming out immediately but most of the time not pertaining to the questions.... we like to help and confusing folks.....  And don't forget, if you can see the enemy............they can also see you.