Harbor Freight Lands on the moon

Dadio

John  the first person that hit a golf ball while on the moon might have the world record with the very first hit.  Unless they hit balls like I do where it just dribbles out there 15 or 20 foot. But second thought while in one of those pressurized suits it might be too difficult so maybe I won't go up there and build a golf course.... but a go-cart track might kick up some dust that's for sure..

You know, there were lots of smart people back when we had our track. Every track we ever visited or heard or read about used the Honda motors with the 2 to 1 reduction  oiled clutches. Only one had  Briggs and Stratton with the chain drive but after one year they switched to the Honda and the oiled cltuches. 2 reasons for that was the Honda would always start the first pull, no matter how old and also I think they were the only motor that had the 2 to 1 reduction oil bath clutch which never wore out. Matter of fact all the motors we sold I said I would replace any parts in that clutch that broke free... we were only there almost 15 years  and not one clutch ever had to be fixed... and comparing to a regular centrifugal clutch which would only last less than a month if used every day was a deciding factor.. centrifugal clutches used chain drives where the Honda G-200 I used the 1/ 1/2" wide notched timing belts which would give years of every day use and never needed adjusting..

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived