Sketch up lover?

Pat Meeuwissen

Here's something-

working.jpg.8ed31b69e3fcfd8c86e7ddb5136ddbf2.jpg

The Sketchup Cutlist plugin I have doesn't work too well. I can see from the images that you may be able to rearrange the pieces to maybe get a little less waste. The PDF file is an image of the cutlist layout. I need to add dimensions to the picture if it meets with your approval. Do you have Sketchup or a Sketchup viewer so that your can see the drawing in 3D?

S.pdf

Lew, after thinking about the design and function I went into Paint and did a realllly rough drawing. Since the cart will live under the stairs thinking it would make more sense to have open access from the end facing us in the drawing. By ladder stepping the cubbies it would allow better sorting of sizes. 

LUMBER CART.png

3 minutes ago, Pat Meeuwissen said:

That's more like it buddy. Is it possible to add one full size slot from the end so I can store some small plywood sections?

Sure. Also, how do you want to address supporting the shelves? Full length "side" or just a front "support?