call out to Warp & Twisted

Stick486

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Michael Thuman said:

My Administrator please move to free for all.  This is a caring note but has no wood content.

this is where it gets the most attention...

The folks being called out may not visit the Scrap Bin nor have their notifications turned on..

it's only short term..

so let's not move it...

27 minutes ago, Grandpadave52 said:

Holy cow...not the a good time to be w/o your chimney. Certainly glad there were no injuries...you definitely do have a mess in the shop and shed to contend with too.

Thanks for reporting in.  Take care & be careful out there.

Thankful the chimney is not mine.  I did not have any real damage myself. The chimney is at neighbors house.  I suppose I should have taken the time to caption those pictures.

Richard, glad to see you're ok! And I am thankful for Stick for putting out the call.

Your shop! My goodness! What a mess! I am very happy that nobody was killed in such a big quake. Imagine that, a quake of that magnitude in many countries would have spelled disaster and death for thousands, thank God for building codes and inspectors. Like they say in the building code industry among the inspectors, "my job is not to kiss your arse, but to save your arse!". I always liked that one.

Back to your shop, when I see the images, besides the obvious mess you'll have to contend with, I am imagining screws and nails and hardware spread all over the floor somewhere that will have to be sifted and organized, yikes!

Thanks for checking in Rich, glad to know you are fine, and glad to see your bear back in our woods. :)

Archived