Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Stick486

call out to Warp & Twisted

@Warped & Twisted  ...

HEY RICHARD!!!

Are you and yours okay up there in Alaska???

Your 7.0 earthquake, it's following 1400 shakers and the quake that just now happened has gotten our attention down here...

don't keep us wundering buddy...

BTW...

BOSCH RULES!!!!

Edited by Stick486

Don't you mean "Richard"?

3 minutes ago, Fred W. Hargis Jr said:

Don't you mean "Richard"?

ooops...

He posted today over at LJ, so I'll guess all's good. I did send him a PM asking about it, I was wondering the same thing.

I would love to see Richard back here. I loved his content and his projects!

1 minute ago, John Morris said:

I would love to see Richard back here. I loved his content and his projects!

and his wit...

I even miss him busting my chops all the time...

@Warped & Twisted

BOSCH RULES!!!

And his stories working for the school district!

And his deep knowledge base...

@Warped & Twisted 

BOSCH RULES!!!

And his Banjo playing pictures!!!

And most important yes, the man knew his stuff! An asset anywhere he hangs his hat.

@John Morris  

I hope he has his notifications turned on...

BOSCH RULES!!!

Edited by Stick486

Just now, Stick486 said:

@John Morris  

I hope he has his notifications turned on...

Me too Stick, me too.

1 minute ago, Michael Thuman said:

My Administrator please move to free for all.  This is a caring note but has no wood content.

this is where it gets the most attention...

The folks being called out may not visit the Scrap Bin nor have their notifications turned on..

it's only short term..

so let's not move it...

1 hour ago, Stick486 said:

this is where it gets the most attention...

The folks being called out may not visit the Scrap Bin nor have their notifications turned on..

it's only short term..

so let's not move it...

I whole heartedly agree.

Holy cow...not the a good time to be w/o your chimney. Certainly glad there were no injuries...you definitely do have a mess in the shop and shed to contend with too.

Thanks for reporting in.  Take care & be careful out there.

27 minutes ago, Grandpadave52 said:

Holy cow...not the a good time to be w/o your chimney. Certainly glad there were no injuries...you definitely do have a mess in the shop and shed to contend with too.

Thanks for reporting in.  Take care & be careful out there.

Thankful the chimney is not mine.  I did not have any real damage myself. The chimney is at neighbors house.  I suppose I should have taken the time to caption those pictures.

Edited by Warped & Twisted

Richard, glad to see you're ok! And I am thankful for Stick for putting out the call.

Your shop! My goodness! What a mess! I am very happy that nobody was killed in such a big quake. Imagine that, a quake of that magnitude in many countries would have spelled disaster and death for thousands, thank God for building codes and inspectors. Like they say in the building code industry among the inspectors, "my job is not to kiss your arse, but to save your arse!". I always liked that one.

Back to your shop, when I see the images, besides the obvious mess you'll have to contend with, I am imagining screws and nails and hardware spread all over the floor somewhere that will have to be sifted and organized, yikes!

Thanks for checking in Rich, glad to know you are fine, and glad to see your bear back in our woods. :)

8 hours ago, Warped & Twisted said:

Here is a few picture of my house, shop, shed and a few from here and there.

YOWSER!!

sure am glad you and yours are okay...

look at the bright side...

when you clean up the shop you'll find all kinds of things you didn't know you had...

Edited by Stick486