lew

Auto Updates (Resolved)

Maybe it is just me but for the past few days the notifications indicator (red number over the globe) only shows new responses if I reload the page. It used to automatically update. Windows 10 (version 1803 build 17134.407) chrome browser (Version 70.0.3538.102). 

Thanks Lew, I'll look into it.

Lew, I have not seen the issue on my end, but it could be an intermittent occurrence. I do get notifications real time. However I cleared old cache from our server, and hopefully that action loosened things up, can you please report back here either way. Thanks for the report!

It is still the same this morning. Another thing I noticed was the two vertical hash marks in the browser tab for The Patriot. It used to be, if they were there, it meant there was a notification posted. Now the hash marks seem to show up for no apparent reason. 

I am getting all the email notifications when something I follow is updated.

It's not a big deal and don't spend time worrying about it. This was just an observation and the trouble my very well be on my end. I will try using a different browser to see if it is my Chrome problem. 

Allow popups for The Patriot Woodworker may help.

How is it going with this one Lew? Any progress?

@lew, status check.

Just now, lew said:

Working OK now. Sorry forgot to get back to you.

Thanks Lew!