Rate this topic

Not bad Ron, I wish I had that much room!

Kind of reminds me of George Carlin's old skit about what is a house?

You didn't go get a bigger box, but added to what you had, I can't. Danged zoning restrictions!

Ron, it's great to see you around here again, your shop is changing for sure! Looks like you been busy too. Thanks for sharing your digs! I love it, rustic and comfy, no high falootin gadgetry and commercialized perfection, that shop, is unmistakably Ron's Shop!

I'm loving it...and you have plumbing!

Very functional, well equipped, great use of space and it's yours.

Thanks for sharing Ron and great to have you back.

What's the next project?

Edited by Grandpadave52

3 hours ago, Fred W. Hargis Jr said:

I'm loving it..

2 hours ago, lew said:

Love it!

what's not to love about a shop w/ character...

Ron the first real shop I could call my own was a 7 x 7 with 6 foot tall ceiling. I had a welding machine and a scroll saw and thought I was in grand central station it was so big. I did have a lot of wall storage for I couldn't afford any windows. And the best I can remember I had more slope to my shops roof than you have and since you might be in a more wet area than my shop was,, how do you get the water to run off you roof??

I did have to look up Hull. I never been down that road! I-10 from one end to the other and to Galveston a few times. Almost like my birth town, Tokio, Texas. I think there is still a sign on the road but not any buildings left standing..

We need lots of pictures of things you are building. The requirements should be at least one project a week but I don't think the boss man ever put that in writing.