Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble

Rate this topic

2 hours ago, Artie said:

It is really nice to put a face onto a name.

I couldn't agree more. Its good to meet the person that would otherwise just be associated with an avatar.

Wonderful! I love meeting folks I know from forums.

3 hours ago, Artie said:

Well, Al is a gentleman.

+1 Artie...I couldn't agree more. While I've never met Al, we spoken on the phone a few times and I drew the same conclusion.

Very happy you went and shared your common interests. Thank-you for sharing your visit.

27 minutes ago, Grandpadave52 said:

+1 Artie...I couldn't agree more. While I've never met Al, we spoken on the phone a few times and I drew the same conclusion.

Very happy you went and shared your common interests. Thank-you for sharing your visit.

Yeah, he told me how you helped him with a head gasket issue on his tractor. There is a REALLY good group of gentlemen here. 

43 minutes ago, steven newman said:

IF anyone  is just passing through my neck of the ohio woods....stop in.  

I could sell it to the Missus, if we also visited Canton. She’s a football fan. I love road trips. I really wanted to make the get together last summer, but life keeps getting in the way. If’n I was in that neck of the woods I would drop by.

22 minutes ago, Artie said:

Yeah, he told me how you helped him with a head gasket issue on his tractor.

He did all the work & quite well too.  I just gave a couple of pointers. I just wish I could have cut a 1000 miles off that 1010 miles to his shop; just glad I could help a little.

27 minutes ago, Artie said:

There is a REALLY good group of gentlemen here. 

...and a few great and talented ladies too...BEST forum I've had the privilege to have membership.

31 minutes ago, Artie said:

I wasn’t trying to be excluding anyone, I just unfortunately haven’t had the pleasure of talking (typing?) with any of the ladies yet. So Hi to all of the ladies here.

Sorry...didn't intend to infer you were...just didn't want to exclude any in case they were looking over our shoulder.:P