Maybe its my79yr. pld brain

Buckaroo

THANKS LEW. OVER PAST TIME I'VE NOTICED THE RESPONSE TO WHAT I POST IS PASSED OVER BY MOST.  I'm just an old white boy from deep south. We know computers relies on their numbers to correspond with other computers. Totally different than E-mail. Some one in yalls computer department modified THIS COMPUTERS ##'s, so when it contacts yalls computer yalls computer tells this/my computer where to go an it's sure not to the dashboard where EVERYTHING IS SHOWN. At the dashboard simply 'click' on the woodworking, hand tools, new, pulse and go with that one, PLUM SIMPLE!! But NOW when I get on HERE up comes very top of site with a full page about veterans. ME TRYING TO GET ANYWHERE ELSE IS like pulling teeth.  I know I'm not important to this site, there's others (WWing forums)I can pull up simply by clicking on them. THIS IS FOR THE BLACK MUSLIMS IN COMPUTER DEPT, you'll have to select another old fart to get your giggles from, cause I wont be here.

4 minutes ago, Buckaroo said:

I know I'm not important to this site

Not True!

I feel your pain.  Most of the folks I help, with computer problems, have the same complaint about changes. Whether it is a site change, an operating system change or hardware change. We get used to how things are done and it is difficult to adapt to a new routine.

Although, we cannot change the Patriot Woodworker's site, maybe I can help you navigate with a little less effort on your part. Let me know and I'll walk you through a process that may be a little easier.

Guys, @Buckaroo, the Veterans message is temporary only, can we at least have a message to our vets for one day, without folks getting butt hurt? All you gotta do is scroll down past it, mobile, laptop, desktop, just get past it and everything else is the same.

My goodness, Buck, one last time, nobody is targeting your PC, nobody is targeting your forum experience here, nobody is hiding behind black muslims (very offensive by the way). Buck, please keep an open mind, just because you think your old and crotchety, don't mean ya gotta act like it, love ya ol feller, but please, nobody is targeting you my friend!

Archived