Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Ron Dudelston

Need a Bosch Fixed Router Base?

Rate this topic

I have a Bosch 1617 EVS hanging under my router table so I bought the trio set with a motor, plunge base and a fixed base.  Today, I bought another 1617EVS for the motor alone and I have an extra fixed base.  If anyone is in dire need of one drop me a message.  I’ll make you an offer that you can’t refuse. 

Odd question but do you have a problem with the snap ring popping off the height adjustment rod? Or am I the only one that seems to have that issue. It’s my curse with routers they all seem to have a snap ring popping off.

2 hours ago, Mijohnson1984 said:

Odd question but do you have a problem with the snap ring popping off the height adjustment rod? Or am I the only one that seems to have that issue. It’s my curse with routers they all seem to have a snap ring popping off.

I have had the snap ring pop off the plunge router once.