Finally got some time in the shop, today

Artie

GREAT post Artie! Great post!

Looking forward to seeing the progression of your manger. We'll help if/when you want but I admire your desire to work this out as you envision it.

Glad to know how you feel about this site and feel comfortable sharing. I know where you're coming from on that.

Artie that is amazing . We have very little that was handed down in my family. My Grandfathers things were split among the children and each of my first cousins has something . I have his pocket watch and spyglass.  Your dad looks like he is up to something even tho sitting still. Looking forward to seeing your project.

1 hour ago, It Was Al B said:

Looks like you're off to a good start with the manger Artie. I think Baltic Birch Ply and Poplar are good choices for the project.

Sheer luck with that Al. I had bought a decent selection of Baltic from Woodcraft with a gift certificate I had gotten for me B-day, back in March. I had 2- 7 foot, and 1-4 foot X 2 1/2 pieces of poplar left over from the shop build. I just like the working in the shop, and making stuff :)