Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Nickp

Retirement is Hard Work...! ! !

56 minutes ago, JIMMIEM said:

Don't worry about finding something to do because once your friends and relatives realize that you are retired they will have you doing errands for them, driving them to appointments, picking up their kids, driving to the airport in the middle of the night, manning their house waiting for deliveries, following them to the car repair place, driving them to colonoscopies, day surgeries, etc.

Yup!

John

4 hours ago, HARO50 said:

Yup!

John

I'm supposed to be going for a new record next week but I just found out that I only have to do the drive from the colonoscopy......somebody will be doing the drive to.......so I only get credit for a partial trip.....sometimes life is not fair.....but looking on the bright side I'm not the colonoscopy recipient.

12 minutes ago, Woodbutcherbynight said:

12april2.jpg.e1bdebef6f318583a339eef25b09439c.jpg

Husband was looking for the expiration date and there are some guys out there wondering why this has the word Humor in the heading.