Jump to content

Recommended Posts

8 hours ago, Gerald said:

 Do you use an airbrush  for the color on the top ones?j

Thanks to all!!


Gerald, no airbrush. Those are dyed "inside out" mostly. After hollowing, dye is squirted in with an eye dropper. However it soaks through is what you get. After that the colors can be blended with a paper towel or dropped on the outside while spinning, or not spinning for that matter, speed makes a difference in effects. Also sometimes use a little mist spray bottle. It's all completely random, sometimes they are really pretty, sometimes not so much.



Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...